NOTE: Before using, please check the following items:
1. Allow the light to be fully charged before use. Let it sit outside for at least 8 hours.
2. Ensure the solar panel is facing as close to direct sunlight as possible.
3. Once charged, confirm that the switch is on and the desired mode is selected.
4. Confirm there are no obstructions to direct sunlight at your desired location.
5. Pre-drill and insert the wall plugs and screws accordingly.
6. Ensure the direction is correct (solar panel should be facing up).
7. The first two modes can only be observed working in the darkness.
Solar Lamp 140 – Wall Light
Yet another solution for lighting up your yard. It’s easy to install without requiring any wires. Simply screw the product to the wall in an area that receives direct sunlight. Solar powered, so your electrical bill won’t increase. If it does, call us!
IP65 waterproof, heat-resistant solar light, suitable for most types of weather. This solar outdoor light illuminates your garden, aisle, porch, courtyard, driveway, or anything else you so desire. We can’t guarantee it won’t be stolen. Buy 3 get + 1 (free) = 4 !
1. Dim Long Light mode – no PIR sensing, always on
2. Low light when no motion, strong light when motion
3. No light when no motion, strong light when motion
Estimated delivery is 3–5 weeks.